Los Rios Virtual Desktop for Campus Lab Access.
In order to provide remote access to your campus lab desktop you will need to download a software package from Vmware called Horizon View and install it on your computer.
Click the links below for your Device or computer.
For Windows Machines click this here to download.
For Apple Mac Computers Click here.
For Apple IOS devices click here.
For Android devices (64bit) click here.
For Android devices (32bit) click here.
For a list of all device downloads supported click here.
Install Instructions below.
- Double click the downloaded file (VMware-Horizon-Client-5.4.0-15805437.exe).
- click Agree & Install
- monitor progress of install and click finish.
- After restart open Vmware Horizon and click Add Server then put vdi.losrios.edu into the dialog.
- You are then prompted to login with your Los Rios ID.
- Once logged in you will be presented with the Lab machine pools you are registered to take.
Thats it! you can now login to your lab machine.